.FR DOMAINS: THE CCTLD FOR FRANCE
The .FR domain is the official country-code domain for France, but is used by French-speakers all over the world. According to Afnic, more than 3 million, businesses, individuals, and organizations use the .FR domain to communicate to a French audience.
Why choose a .FR domain?
- Enjoy optimal visibility from French audiences, who recognize and trust the .FR domain as a local source of information.
- As one of the original country-code top-level domains, enjoy the trust that the .FR extension offers.
Additional Registration Requirements: Must be a resident of the European Union, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
THE VIRTUAL SPACE FOR ALL THINGS SCOTTISH: .SCOT
Why choose a .SCOT domain name?
D’ye speak Scots? Then a .SCOT domain is perfect for you. The .SCOT domain provides a web center for all things Scottish, as well as a hub for the cultural preservation of Scottish traditions, from cultures and practices, to the various written and spoken languages of Scotland. .SCOT is for anyone who lives or works in Scotland, works in promoting the cultural preservation of Scotland, or wants to be connected to Scotland through e-commerce.
Additional Registration Requirements: To register a .SCOT domain, you must be an individual or a legal entity with a connection or affinity to the .SCOT community.
.HOMES DOMAINS: GRAB YOUR PIECE OF ONLINE REAL ESTATE
When it comes to real estate, it’s all about location both offline and online. The .HOMES domain is ideal for listing details about your home during a for-sale-by-owner deal, showcasing your clients’ homes as a real estate agent, or offering home decor tips as an interior design blogger.
Why choose a .HOMES domain?
- .HOMES is now available for anyone to register, so you can grab yours whether you’re a real estate mongol or just an architecture junkie.
- Create a home-focused blog that shares interior design tips, talks about real estate investing, or details the process of flipping houses.
- Use .HOMES for your real estate business, offering virtual tours and details for all of your listings in one convenient place.
A DOMAIN WITH ALL THE ANSWERS: .SOLUTIONS
The .SOLUTIONS domain extension is great for FAQ and help center websites, and is perfect for businesses that have “Solutions” in their name.
Why choose a .SOLUTIONS domain?
- When users see a .SOLUTIONS domain, they’ll anticipate that your website provides tutorials, FAQs, and other related content.
- If your business name ends with “Solutions,” you can register it as a domain name with no unnecessary words or character.
- There are no restrictions on .SOLUTIONS domain name registrations. Anyone can register for any purpose.
PROVIDE ANSWERS AND INSTRUCTION WITH A .HELP DOMAIN NAME
.HELP domain names could be used for anything from DIY inspiration and computer help forums to information on depression and mental health. However you define “help,” your .HELP domain name will position your website as a valuable resource for information.
Why choose a .HELP domain?
- .HELP is a New Domain name, allowing for a more memorable and creative website than a generic domain. With the right combination of keywords, your .HELP domain can be a go-to resource for any “help” topic you choose.
- There are no restrictions on .HELP domain names, so anyone can register and the domain can be used for any purpose.
DOMAIN NAMES FOR THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR. .CHRISTMAS
Christmas is one of the busiest and most important times of the year for businesses, and a .CHRISTMAS domain is a great way to give an online spotlight to your business during the Christmas season.
Why choose a .CHRISTMAS domain?
- Use your .CHRISTMAS domain name to promote Christmas-themed sales and promotions, or to give your customers information about any other Christmas-related activities and events.
- .CHRISTMAS domain names aren’t just for businesses. If you have a site that is related to Christmas in any way, a .CHRISTMAS domain name is a great way to uniquely brand your site for the holiday season.
THE DOMAIN FOR SMART SHOPPERS: .BARGAINS
.BARGAINS is a great namespace for promoting sales, specials, coupons, and other savings. Businesses could use .BARGAINS for promotions, and consumers could use .BARGAINS to share shopping information.
Why choose a .BARGAINS domain?
- .BARGAINS helps consumers connect with their favorite stores and products, facilitating sales and engaging the market.
- .BARGAINS is an open domain with no restrictions. Anyone can register for any purpose.
GET MORE VISIBILITY ONLINE WITH .ICU DOMAINS
The .ICU domain, short for .ICU, is a generic domain ending that can help you achieve greater visibility for yourself or your business online. Because this domain does not have any inherent meaning, it can be used and understood by people in every industry.
Why choose a .ICU domain?
- Works for an international audience
- This domain has no restrictions and is open for anyone to register
- It’s short, succinct, and simple to remember.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS’ BLACK FRIDAY SALES WITH A NEW DOMAIN: .BLACKFRIDAY
The Friday after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year, with businesses big and small offering huge one-day sales to their customers. With .BLACKFRIDAY, there’s a specific domain name for advertising a Black Friday special online.
Why choose a .blackfriday domain?
- If you have an existing web presence, use a .BLACKFRIDAY domain name to direct your customers to a specific Black Friday landing page. No need to overthink the domain name, just register businessname.blackfriday
- Bloggers or consumer review websites could use a .BLACKFRIDAY domain name to collect and share the best Black Friday information from across the web.
ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES WITH .FUN
Anyone who is creating a humorous website or runs entertainment services will love the .FUN domain, which is an easy way to add character and whimsy to your URL. Take advantage of an uncrowded domain space to get your first choice of domain name on a new and exciting extension.
Why choose a .fun domain?
What’s better than taking a break and having some .FUN? Looking for a goofy website, comedy blog or place to show off your favorite pastime? .FUN has you covered. When you combine that with the many industries that rely on having fun (travel, sports and events to name a few!), it’s clear that .FUN is a light hearted TLD with serious potential.
- Amusement parks, arcades, and other facilities geared towards entertainment can use .FUN to evoke positive feelings when visitors are browsing their website.
- Comedic shows and acts can use this relevant domain to stand out from their competition.
- Children’s websites can appeal to a younger audience with a less serious domain extension.