Beautifully designed and delivered with the power of OpenXchange. You can also access your email on your smartphone or tablet.
Our advanced anti-virus technology secured your inbox and ensures that you are protected from downloading malware and viruses.
In addition to 5GB mail storage, your emails are backed up in our state-of-the-art infrastructure so that you never lose important mails.
100% Uptime and
Our high-end NetApp mail storage guarantees zero data loss and redundancy, along with 100% network uptime.
Manage contacts, create to-do lists and keep track of all your meetings in one place with OpenXchange's productivity tools.
Social Media in
Now view your Twitter, Google+ feeds in your Inbox itself. OpenXchange brings all your social media under one roof.
Why choose Business Email Hosting
5 GB Storage
Each Business Email inbox includes abundant space
Sync Email using POP3 / IMAP
Personalized Email to match your domain name
Set up meetings from anywhere, anytime
Dedicated assistance from professionals
A free team communication messenger!
Keep your business email safe from online threats
Built on OX7
One of the finest cloud application interfaces
High reliability & availability for your email
Secure email with your own Digital Certificate
Business Email Hosting FAQs
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions.
- What are the benefits of purchasing Business Email?
- Give your business a more professional look with Business Email by branding your regular email ID with your company's domain name (example: [email protected]). Additionally, you also get the benefit of our latest email hosting servers that give you the best uptime, least latency and maximum reliability. Plus, our Business Email Hosting service is provided on the cloud. You can add email accounts as your business grows.
- What are the supported email clients and protocols?
- With your Business Email Hosting, you can use any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express / Mozilla / Eudora / Entourage 2004 / Windows Mail, etc. We have a guide that will help you configure different email clients.
- How do I use my Webmail interface?
- You can use the white-labelled URL: http://webmail.yourdomainname.com to access your Webmail account. On the login page, just enter your email address and password.
- What devices can I access my Webmail from?
- What is the storage space provided?
- Each Business Email account has 5 GB of space dedicated for emails.
- Do I need to use any ports for my Business Email hosting package?
- Port 25 is used for the Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP Service. However, if your ISP is blocking Port 25 for SMTP services, you can use the alternate port 587 for sending emails.
- Is creating a mailing list supported with Business Email?
- Yes, you can create mailing lists, add users, delete users, select a moderator, restrict people from joining a mailing list and even ban a user from a mailing list.
- What is your SPAM policy for Business Email Hosting?
- We have zero tolerance for SPAM. You can't send unsolicited / bulk emails and spam. "Safe lists", purchased lists or selling of lists will be treated as spam as well. We may terminate accounts identified as 'spammers' without prior notice.
- Is the use of Auto Responders allowed?
- Yes, an Auto Responder is a program when setup for your email address sends out an automatic email when an email is received at this email address. You can find out more about setting up autoresponders on our knowledge base here.
Get Up To 36% Off
Simple, Powerful Email
Give your business a professional makeover with [email protected]