What's amazing about Enterprise Email
Beautifully designed and delivered with the power of OpenXchange. You can also access your email on your smartphone or tablet.
Our advanced anti-virus technology secured your inbox and ensures that you are protected from downloading malware and viruses.
30GB Storage Plus
In addition to 30GB mail storage, your emails are backed up in our state-of-the-art infrastructure so that you never lose important mails.
100% Uptime and
Our high-end NetApp mail storage guarantees zero data loss and redundancy, along with 100% network uptime.
Manage contacts, create to-do lists and keep track of all your meetings in one place with OpenXchange's productivity tools.
Social Media in
Now view your Twitter, Google+ feeds in your Inbox itself. OpenXchange brings all your social media under one roof.
GET A POWER-PACKED EMAIL SUITE FOR YOUR COMPANY
Need low cost email solutions? Try Business Email instead
Enterprise Email Hosting FAQs
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q. How will purchasing Enterprise Email benefit me?
- By purchasing an Enterprise Email package you take advantage of our advanced email technology, to give you the least latency and industry best uptime, scalability and reliability. An email service being served out of the cloud also means no IT hardware, software, bandwidth or people costs, and a simple pay-as-you-grow model.
- Q. What typical features does an Enterprise Email provide over Personal Email?
- Enterprise Email supports a number of features that aren't available in Personal email. Shared calendaring, global contacts, shared document management, shared task management, push synchronization for mobile devices, MS Outlook & Mac OSX.
- Q. Which Email Clients and protocols are supported?
- You can send and receive emails using any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage 2004, Windows Mail, etc. We also have a guide on how you can configure different email clients to send/receive emails. The enterprise email product supports the POP, IMAP and MAPI protocols.
- Q. How do I use my Webmail Interface?
- To access your Webmail Interface, you can use the white-labelled URL: http://webmail.yourdomainname.com. Once on the login page, you would need to login with your email address and the corresponding password.
- Q. Which mobile phones can I access my mail from?
- Your email can be accessed using any Smartphone or Tablet. Our responsive webmail, is compatible on all major Operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry.
- Q. What is the space provided per Email Account?
- Each email account comes with 25 GB space dedicated to email space and 5 GB space dedicated to file storage. Thus, each email account will avail of 30 GB per account of storage.
- Q. What ports do I need to use for Email Hosting?
- Usually, the port used for the Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP Service is 25. However, there might be a situation where your ISP might be blocking the use of port 25 for SMTP service. To circumvent this you can use an alternate port 587 for sending mails.
- Q. Can I create mailing lists?
- Yes, you can create mailing lists and add/delete users, select a moderator, restrict people from joining a list or even ban users from a list. More information on this can be found in our knowledgebase
- Q. What is your SPAM policy?
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists", purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
- Q. Can I use Auto Responders?
- Yes, you can. An auto-responder is a program that, when setup for your email address, sends out an automatic pre-set reply to an email, as soon as it is received at this email address. To set up an Auto Responder, please refer to the following KnowledgeBase article.