Professional Email for Power Users
Starting at only $2.64/mo
What's amazing about Enterprise Email Hosting
Be a Professional with firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautifully designed and delivered with the power of OpenXchange. You can also access your email on your smartphone or tablet.
Our advanced anti-virus technology secured your inbox and ensures that you are protected from downloading malware and viruses.
In addition to 5GB mail storage, your emails are backed up in our state-of-the-art infrastructure so that you never lose important mails.
100% Uptime and
Our high-end NetApp mail storage guarantees zero data loss and redundancy, along with 100% network uptime.
Manage contacts, create to-do lists and keep track of all your meetings in one place with OpenXchange's productivity tools.
Social Media in
Now view your Twitter, Google+ feeds in your Inbox itself. OpenXchange brings all your social media under one roof.
Why choose Enterprise Email Hosting
30 GB Storage
Abundant storage of 30 GB on all your email accounts
Documents, Drive, Tasks, Contacts & more
POP3 & IMAP Access
Complete mobility for your email across all devices
Your Email, Your Brand
Your email ID as email@example.com
A unified inbox for your email & social media
Calendars & Contacts
Enterprise Collaboration - anytime, anywhere
Protect your business from online threats
A free instant messenger for team communication!
Keep your email safe from online threats
Powered by OX7
Email Hosting on the Open-Xchange 7 platform
Enterprise Email Hosting FAQs
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions.
- What are the benefits of purchasing Enterprise Email?
- Give your organization a more professional look by branding your regular email ID with your company's domain name (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) with Enterprise Email. Additionally, you also benefit from our latest hosting servers that give you the best uptime, least latency and maximum reliability. With email services on the cloud, there is no IT, hardware or software to look into and can also add email accounts as your business grows.
- What are the supported email clients and protocols?
- Enterprise Email supports the POP, IMAP and MAPI protocols.
- How do I use my Enterprise Email's Webmail interface?
- With your Enterprise Email hosting, you can use the white-labeled url: http://webmail.yourdomainname.com to access your Webmail account. On the login page, just enter your email address and password.
- Which devices can I access my Webmail from?
- What is the storage space provided?
- Each account comes with 25 GB storage dedicated for emails and 5 GB storage dedicated to file storage. Thus, we provide a default of 30 GB of storage with every Enterprise Email account.
- What ports should I use with my Enterprise Email Hosting package?
- Port 25 is used for the Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP Service. However, if your ISP is blocking Port 25 for SMTP services, then use Port 587 for sending emails.
- Does the Enterprise Email Solution support mailing lists?
- Yes, creating mailing lists is supported and you can also add or delete users and select a moderator. You also have the authority to restrict users from joining a list and even ban a user from a list.
- What is the Enterprise Email spam policy?
- We have zero tolerance towards spam. You cannot send unsolicited/bulk emails and spam. "Safe lists", purchased lists or selling of lists will be treated as spam as well. The termination of the spammer's account may be done with or without prior notice.
Flat 33% Off
Professional Email for Power Users